- You are here: Home > About Us
You are here
Titanium Pigments Pvt. Ltd (VVTi) is a chemical manufacturing unit of V.V.Group, a family run business with group turnover of Rs.1450 crores. VVTi is the leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of Titanium dioxide under the brand of OpaTi and Ferrous sulphate heptahydrate as by product. We are also the first private TiO2 manufacturer in India to get the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 certification. Established in the year 1994 as Kilburn chemicals Ltd.,with a installed capacity of 3000 TPA for TiO2 and 10000 TPA for Ferrous sulphate heptahydrate.
Our manufacturing plant is located at Tuticorin in Tamil Nadu, a place which is well connected by land, sea, rail and air. In October 2011, the unit was taken over by V.V. Group and named as V.V.Titanium Pigment Pvt Ltd. V.V. Group is a business conglomerate who started their business with V.V. Mineral, which is a mining company producing and exporting beach sand minerals like Ilmenite, Garnet, Zircon, Rutile sand, etc,.
Our Product & Capacity
- Ilmenite ,the main raw material for manufacturing Tio2 is being sourced from our sister concern VV Mineral.
- Our current capacity
- Titanium Di-oxide [Anatase Grade]- 14500 TPA
- Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate [Copperas]- 30000 TPA
- Our products are strictly confirming to IS-411 specifications of Bureau of Indian Standards and ISO 591-1:2000 for Titanium dioxide paint.
- OpaTi Tio2 has satisfied customer in diverse applications area like Paint, Plastics, Rubber, Cosmetics,Textiles, Paper, Inks, etc,.
- Have strong market share of 80% in domestic and 20% in export for both
products. Our export market is mainly in USA, Far East, Middle East, Europe, North America,etc,.
- Have state of the art quality control laboratory and exclusive facility for Research & Development with strong experienced technical manpower.
- Have state of the art effluent treatment plant in operations and treat effluents and recycle in our operations and take responsibility as global green player.