V.V.Titanium Pigments Pvt Limited is the major producer of copperas as a by-product, with over shadow short of two decades experience supplying to various user industries.
- Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate, also calledcopperas,is a blue-green, monoclinic crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C.
- Commercially generated as by-product during the manufacture of Titanium Dioxide.
- Even though Ferrous sulphate is a by-product we have fully mechanised facility exclusively to manufacture FSH with min. 99% Purity.
- Used as a mordant in dyeing wool, in the manufacture of ink, in water purification as a substitute for aluminum sulfate, as a fertilizer, and as a feed additive.
- Copperas is also widely used as a coagulant in water treatment chemicals, and as a raw material for iron oxide pigments.
|Ferrous Sulphate - Copperas||Product Drier|
|pH (5% of slurry)||3.00 (min)|
|Moisture (Percent by Mass)||0.50 (max)|
|Iron (Percent by Mass)||19.84 (min)|
|Purity as FSH (Percent by Mass)||98.50 (min)|
|Free Acid (Percent by Mass)||0.30 (max)|